Second day of Boiled-Frog-Routine and it was a lot like the first day. Super easy. I laugh at myself as there are wobbly grannies working out harder than I am. But still after 30 minutes I am sweating and I do feel like I exercised. I'm just excited for the science to kick in!
I wonder if I will be able to notice the gains I am making in endurance? Going from 110bpm cardio up to a sustained 130 in June or something like that. The way I see it, I could have spent the year doing what I did last year which is almost nothing, or I could do this!
I realize why a lot of people don't do exercise every day. Up at 5:30 it wasn't until 7:30 when I was done. How can that be? All I did was wake up, get dressed, drive to gym, exercise, come home make some eggs, make a coffee, eat. Boom! 2 hours. and no shower yet!
I used to wake up, shower, get dressed, and start work. Took me 30 mins tops. I am going to have to get over the time to know I am healthier.
Started tracking Resting Heart Rate too to see if that improves. They say that your Resting Heart Rate should be between 50 and 70 to be healthy. Mine's at 66. So top side of healthy. Lets see if this routing will bring that down to a moderate 60. I know at one point in my life it was 55.
TODAY'S EXERCISE
- 30 mins Elliptical @ 110 BPM
- 2 second plank (hahaha!)
- 5 squats
- 2 perfect Pushups
No comments:
Post a Comment