Thursday, February 16, 2012

Clearing the Crazy

What is wrong with this?  I have too much to think about and too much to do.  Not enough time to get it all done.  What can I do?  I have to clear the crazy.  Rake the leaves into piles and find a big dump truck to get it all in.  I want to get every thing done in time but there are just so many distractions.

Its like there is a merry-go-round in my head on full speed and I'm fighting to get stuff done while riding it.  Is there a way to get it all done?

Put every task on a table.  organize the table and systematically do it all.  It works because you have done it before.  If you continue to jump from task to task, there will be no way to get off the ride.  Just organize the tasks and do them one at a time based on wait time.

so get out a spread sheet, write everything down and attach a importance number to it.  once complete, you will have everything that needs to be done.  Get to it because that will make you happy.

There are a lot of orders to think about so if you get them on paper, you will have less to think about and more to do.

You will have so much clarity when you know what is going on.

Go!  Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment