Today, I will work like never before. I will push myself into a run to get the work done faster and better. I will avoid distractions every step of the way. I will work smart and go for it like a madman. I will push to become the worker I need to be to get the job done.
If you want to loose weight, you have to push yourself into very uncomfortable situation. Work is never comfortable and is always a struggle. So when at work, I will push myself into uncomfortable situations and drive myself to become ultimate business guy, always going for the most resistance and doing what it takes to make killer money. Push, push, push.
I will loose the Fat of poverty and the the calories of lazyness. I will lift the weights of bravery and the run the cardio of efficiency. Every day will be better and my progress will be marked.
This is my promise to myself. Get to work and be so business-fit that people will notice a change.
Giver! dont stop and drive home a big cheque every day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment