This will be easy. It will take some fierce dedication on my part to make sure not a minute is wasted. So what we need to do is get to it and start running again. Make the machines whir and get the invoices out. make all the time we have count.
This push will be like I have orders that are really pressing. so get to work and fight!
Some things that come to mind are:
- FHA orders entered and completed.
- Engravers express to pick up (and felice plate)
- magnets on Womens hospital
- MTM scans
- shipping to complete
- Collections to do
- eventum to update
- shop to clean
It might be hard, but I think it will be good for us.
I picture being live nad it looks like this:
An order comes in and I follow a checklist to forward the order. I update the
No comments:
Post a Comment